Learn how to create your own online shop from the ground up using either WooCommerce or Shopify, two of the most popular e-commerce platforms today.
Starting an e-commerce business is hard work and demands many steps and decisions that need to come together at the right time. We will help guide you through every step of the process.
In the online world, your website is the shopfront of your business. The whole purpose behind a website is to help you to sell more of your products and services.
The good news is that web designers are not the only ones who can create a decent business website. The reality is, creating a website is not as tough as it seems!
Our bespoke online courses will quickly show you that you are capable of creating a professional business website all by yourself.
Our step-by-step approach will quickly bring you up to speed on a variety of creative and technical skills for planning, building and maintaining your own website using WordPress.
Here is a quick overview of some of the many things you could take away from one of our bespoke courses:
- Master the basic essentials to get started from scratch (choosing a good domain and hosting)
- Learn the important concepts of what pages you need for your business website to effectively deliver your value proposition.
- Learn techniques on how to write good content for your website to attract more people to buy your products and services.
- Master the skill of using WordPress to create a professional business site.
- Integrate an automated system in your website (auto-responder) to capture and nurture leads for your business.
- Learn how to drive traffic to your website
Learn how to create your own online shop from the ground up using either WooCommerce or Shopify, two of the most popular ecommerce platforms today.
Starting an ecommerce business is hard work and demands many steps and decisions that need to come together at the right time. We will help guide you through every step of the process.
Here are some of the many tasks we can assist you with:
- Choosing the right niche and product(s) for you
- Evaluating your ideas
- Obtaining your products
- Research the competition
- Naming and branding your business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Building your store
- Choosing sales channels
- Marketing your store and more